Re: [opensuse] unable to compile
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 13:18:55 +0200 (CEST)

The Monday 2008-09-22 at 10:00 +0200, Jan Kalcic wrote:

No answer so far could mean no solution about it?

Or nobody knows, or nobody who knows has seen it.

Your question is specific to XEN and NVidia, not compiling, so the people that know about those two things might not even read a problem about "compilation". I was also misled, I thought it was a problem about compilation in general.

Sorry :-)

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.