Re: [opensuse] Extract Sound From Flash
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 01:18:56 +0200 (CEST)

The Friday 2008-09-19 at 15:20 -0700, Kai Ponte wrote:

2. You can clear your /tmp directory before starting and use the only
.flv file in there (I do not know what subdirectory). This wil
continue to work almost no matter what. The files played will have to
be stored on your computer to buffer, right?

/tmp is where they are stored? I never would have thought. I kept looking
in /home/kai/.mozilla folders.

I'll try that.

I don't know in this case, but some times I have found the files in the .../Cache/ directory, where I look at the last files, and testing with "file somefile" to find out what they are. I don't know which files go into /tmp and which into "Cache".

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.