Re: [opensuse] Where's my desktop gone in KDE4
  • From: Clayton <smaug42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 10:36:39 +0200
While I still have the left button of the mouse depressed, the dragged icon is
a blue folder, but as soon as I let go, somewhere on the desktop, it changes
to a small black circle, with widget controls alongside. If I use the size
control to make it bigger, it becomes a black square. The 'view' is very
opaque :(

It might be broken again... this happens if you're updating from Factory.

Have you set it up to point to any particular directory yet? Maybe
the place it is pointing at is currently empty?

C.