[opensuse] Migration from 10.3 to 11.0
  • From: Duaine & Laura Hechler <dahechler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 00:02:35 -0500
Setup: I use to have a separate test box - now I'm using VirtualBox

I have about 10 external programs that I need to install and test

1) If I install 11.0 in vbox (minus the first level configuration, like
the sound card, printer) with nothing special, will it be the same as on
a separate box ?

2) Next to load the proper repositories and install the 10 external
programs and test.

3) How can I backup 11.0 (minus /home) and overlay onto 10.3 ? (Backup
and restore directories?)

Thanks, Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler