Re: [opensuse] Browsing Samba shares
  • From: Joop Beris <opensuse@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 19:42:46 +0200
On Saturday 06 September 2008, skx wrote:
PaulFransen wrote/napisaƂ(a):
I must be missing something here. My Firewall -> Broadcast screen
doesn't have an option to add a service by choosing it from a list, see
JPG attached.

Can anyone explain?

Not really, my tab simply contains more options (see attachment) for some
reason.

I think Paul may be using openSUSE 10.x with KDE 3.5. I am using 10.3 with KDE
3.5 on my desktop PC here and my firewall broadcast config looks like that.
My laptop runs openSUSE 11 with KDE 3.5, and that has the same broadcast
options as skx.

So my guess is it's a version difference.
Can you guys confirm?

HTH,

Joop