Re: [opensuse] Recover md RAID-1.
  • From: "Andrew Joakimsen" <joakimsen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 17:10:39 -0400
What is the command? Because mdadm /dev/md0 --fail /dev/sdb2 does not
work. It says set device faulty failed for /dev/sdb2: no such
device.... but cat /dev/sdb2 shows there is a device there!

I have a 2nd system with the same config, I shut it down correctly
with the 'halt" command and when I bring it back up I get the same
problems due to the crappy RAID.