Re: [opensuse] File associations issue with FIreFox
  • From: Michael Werner <pocztalist@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 16:04:02 +0200
Andrew Joakimsen schrieb:
Runing openSUSE 11.0 I have an issue with Firefox. Mainly I need to
open PDF files from a website. When I would select the PDF file it
could never open it with the right application. So one time I told it
open with Adobe Acrobat and it did. Now I can select "Open" from the
downloads list and the PDF files open with Adobe Acrobat (but they
always did from Konquerer file manager) BUT now it seens EVERY file
from within Firefox opens with Adobe Acrobat.

How can I tell FIrefox to obey the file type associates defined in
KDE3.5/Konqueror?
Try a PDF extension for Firefox. I don't kow the exact name.
https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/search?q=pdf&cat=all