[opensuse] Media Woo's
  • From: "Chuck Payne" <terrorpup@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 08:06:43 -0400
Guys,

I just got xine working after going thru all the emails for the past
couple of months. Now before I got it and VLC working. MPlayer was
working. The problem I had with Xine and VLC, was audio play back and
no video. Like I said, I got it fixed. But now, I am facing a problem
where MPlayer plays Video but no audio. What can I do to fix it where
all three work, Xine, VLC, and MPlayer?

Command, n.:
Statement presented by a human and accepted by a computer in
such a manner as to make the human feel as if he is in control.