Re: [opensuse] Audio problem.
  • From: Erik Jakobsen <eja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 09:40:23 +0200
John Andersen wrote:
On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 10:41 PM, Erik Jakobsen <eja@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I still have the problem, that Kmix's Master-output is not working.
PCM-output does.
It's the same using Alsamixer.

I think I have seen something like this before, but It was kubuntu.
I found a setting in kmix telling it to slave master and pcm or
something like that. Maybe little green lights above the sliders
or something?

I don't have that machine anymore so I can't give details.
But I remember doing something in the Kde control panel or
kmix to set this right.

Ok John. I cannot understand it, because all seems to be ok, but of course it isn't.
Thanks for the reply and testing
Kubuntu is sue likewise opensuse in that it uses Alsa and Kmix I think