Re: [opensuse] Audio problem.
  • From: "John Andersen" <jsamyth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 00:38:36 -0700
On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 10:41 PM, Erik Jakobsen <eja@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I still have the problem, that Kmix's Master-output is not working.
PCM-output does.
It's the same using Alsamixer.

I think I have seen something like this before, but It was kubuntu.
I found a setting in kmix telling it to slave master and pcm or
something like that. Maybe little green lights above the sliders
or something?

I don't have that machine anymore so I can't give details.
But I remember doing something in the Kde control panel or
kmix to set this right.