Re: [opensuse] Issue with Firefox 32-bit on 64-bit openSUSE
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <paka@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 23:10:53 -0400
* Andrew Joakimsen <joakimsen@xxxxxxxxx> [09-02-08 22:20]:
I switched my Firefox install from 64-bit to 32-bit so Java plugin
could work. At first the homepage did not load but that was fixed when
I switched the firefox-branding package to 64-bit.

However the "Recently closed tabs" feature and also spell-check do not
work. What other 32-bit packages would Firefox need?

Probably *all* of the extensions you have downloaded and applied to
firefox. You could have saved yourself these problems by installing a
64bit java package.