Re: [opensuse] A great mystery lies within
  • From: Mark Misulich <munguanaweza@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2008 22:36:35 -0400

Hi guys,
thanks for the help. I have been trying this site since last week, and
I couldn't open it up with Linux with three differant computers. I just
looked at the preferences in Firefox3 in two of the three computers, and
java and javascript were already enabled. I tried to open the website
in both computers, and it opens right up on that website just now. So
go figure, it must have been something with the website.

Ya didn't hold yer mouth right. ;)

Fred

It is one of Murphy's corollaries that if something hasn't been working
right for a week or two, the minute you try to show it to a mechanic it
automatically fixes itself.

Mark