Re: [opensuse] A great mystery lies within
  • From: "Fred A. Miller" <fmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2008 22:30:14 -0400
Mark Misulich wrote:
Jerry Houston wrote:
steve wrote:
works ok here with firefox....... does it have something to do with
cookies? you have javascript and cookies enabled?

Yeah, works here too, on a Windows XP-Pro machine and a Linux machine,
both using Firefox 3.
Mark, forget what I said about ActiveX. Obviously, it's implemented
with Java script.
Hi guys,
thanks for the help. I have been trying this site since last week, and
I couldn't open it up with Linux with three differant computers. I just
looked at the preferences in Firefox3 in two of the three computers, and
java and javascript were already enabled. I tried to open the website
in both computers, and it opens right up on that website just now. So
go figure, it must have been something with the website.

Ya didn't hold yer mouth right. ;)

Fred

--
"Security" in Windows comes from patching a sieve.