[opensuse] openSUSE 11.0 Bluetooth network connection
  • From: Rui Santos <rsantos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2008 17:43:26 +0100
Hi all,

I'm trying to setup a bluetooth network connection by using PAN profile.

openSUSE 11.0 installed on my laptop and created a pan0 network
adapter. How can I use this adapter to connect to a Bluetooth Network
Access Point ?
I already managed to connect to the Internet by using rfcomm devices
and a mobile phone, but this method is expensive. I have a dsl
connection that I can share with a bluetooth dongle that has openSUSE
10.3 installed. pand is already running on the NAP machine but, it seems
I'm missing some kind of configuration, maybe on both ends...
Can anyone point me in the right direction on how can I do this ( a
link, how-to, advices, etc... )?

Thanks for your help.

--
Rui Santos