Re: [opensuse] Re: nvidia openoffice kde4
  • From: Petr Mladek <pmladek@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 11:55:28 +0200
Hi Lynn,

On Saturday 30 August 2008, lynn wrote:
. I have nvidia 6100 with the opensuse 11.0 nvidia drivers updated
last week. On opening any openoffice application, the screen becomes
unstable. I have to switch to: show dashboard>rt click>lock widgets>open
office window>unlock widgets to regain stability. I have removed the 11.0
openoffice opensuse rpms and replaced them with official openoffice 2.4.1
rpms from openoffice.org but without success.

If I turn of anti aliasing or use the nv driver it works fine but the fonts
look awful. Could anyone suggest a workaround? Or a solution?

Could you please report it into bugzilla?

--
Best Regards,

Petr Mladek
software developer