Re: [opensuse] Printer Recommendation?
  • From: "Fred A. Miller" <fmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2008 00:58:15 -0400
Lew Wolfgang wrote:
Yup, maybe HP is the answer. I've also had good
luck with more recent Xerox Phaser laser printers,
but that's a bit more than I want to pay for an
infrequently used home system.

Thanks for your help!
Lew

Happy to.

(btw, I was using an HP Laserjet 4000 up until two
weeks ago, but I had to return it to my employer since
I'm retiring next week. I'm planning on returning to
work as a contractor within a few weeks, but I still
need my own system now.)

[snip]

Ok.....the HP I have does up through 13x19" awesome photos and works
very well with Linux. I plan to semi-retire next year, but that depends
on the elections this Fall. If NOBama is elected, I won't be able
to.....have to wait and see. Enjoy your retirement!

Fred

--
Linux is an old Latin word meaning, "I don't have
to support your Windows anymore."