Re: Cisco VPN Client (WAS: Re: [opensuse] Re: Checkinstall dropped from Opensuse )
  • From: Joe Sloan <joe@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 22:48:04 -0700
Kai Ponte wrote:
On Monday 09 June 2008 02:00:11 pm Sloan wrote:

I just tried connecting using kvpnc again and had no luck.

Fortunately, Network Manager did not get FUBAR.
Well that's progress, so I suppose there is some encouragement to be had
from that. Perhaps some day in the not too distant future, the
developers could have a look at that, and maybe even get it all working.

If they do or not - I've got the cisco vpn working...

http://www.perfectreign.com/stuff/2008/20080609_vpn_connect_lacrr.jpg

Sure, the cisco command line vpn client works for me too, no problem - it's vpnc that crashes and burns.

...now I need to stop working and getting back to compiling quake...

Compile it? I'm still running the q3demo I downloaded in 1999!

Joe