Re: Cisco VPN Client (WAS: Re: [opensuse] Re: Checkinstall dropped from Opensuse )
On Monday 09 June 2008 02:00:11 pm Sloan wrote:

I just tried connecting using kvpnc again and had no luck.

Fortunately, Network Manager did not get FUBAR.

Well that's progress, so I suppose there is some encouragement to be had
from that. Perhaps some day in the not too distant future, the
developers could have a look at that, and maybe even get it all working.

If they do or not - I've got the cisco vpn working...

http://www.perfectreign.com/stuff/2008/20080609_vpn_connect_lacrr.jpg

...now I need to stop working and getting back to compiling quake...

--
kai
www.filesite.org || www.4thedadz.com || www.perfectreign.com