Re: [opensuse] Re: Checkinstall dropped from Opensuse
  • From: Damon Register <damon.w.register@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 08:31:57 -0400
Philipp Thomas wrote:
But not for something resembling an online workshop and that's what I
have in mind.
Were you referring to the IRC or this list? I noticed someone
commented on the time zone issue with IRC so I hope that we just
use this list and wait for each participant to complete.
Since we aren't trying to fix some critical problem, time is not
really an issue, right?

Be it as it may, I'd like people to propose packages that they would
like to be packaged so that I have a list to choose from.
I don't have any preference but perhaps a perl one could be
included.

Damon Register