Re: [opensuse] Re: Checkinstall dropped from Opensuse
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 05:19:34 -0500
On Sunday 08 June 2008 09:53:51 am Philipp Thomas wrote:
On Sun, 08 Jun 2008 07:09:37 -0400, Damon Register wrote:
So if you feel that it isn't so hard and that this is the way to go, are
you willing to help the rest of us "see the light"?

Yes.

Can you teach an online class here in this list where you walk us
through some real world example using the build procedure?

I honestly don't know, as I've never done anything even remotely like it
and this list wouldn't be the right place anyway. Maybe IRC would be a
suitable media?

Philipp

The openSUSE wiki is good way.
Write once, link many times.

It is not necessary that article covers too much:
Few examples are here
http://en.opensuse.org/SUSE_Build_Tutorial

--
Regards, Rajko