Re: [opensuse] Re: Checkinstall dropped from Opensuse [Was: Compiling the Suse way]
  • From: Philipp Thomas <philipp.thomas2@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2008 22:00:14 +0200
On Sat, 7 Jun 2008 20:33:12 +0200, Wolfgang Woehl wrote:

Right. What's there to discuss? You made a mistake, it happens.

The only mistake I made was to think I had dropped it :) As I already
wrote, I had wanted to do it but somehow never really did it, as an
installation of openSUSE 11.0 RC2 showed me.

Now the only thing left is to think of how I may possibly pass on the
knowledge so that people stop using checkinstall.

Philipp