Re: [opensuse] Getting SSH to Work
  • From: "james Wright" <jamfwright@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 10:05:32 -0400
On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 1:42 AM, Rick Bilonick <rab@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
OK, I downloaded SLED SP2 (as suggested by someone on this list) and
updated the HP 2133. This of course wiped out my wireless (apparently
HP/Novell are using a kernel module that you can see in SP2 but cannot
install) but I was able to install ndiswrapper and get the wireless
back.

I tried ssh and it worked right away. So I'm making a good bit of
progress. Thanks to every one who responded.

Rick B.

Out of curiosity, can you now edit ssh_config and sshd_config as root?