Re: [opensuse] solved (+ OT rant): cannot connect to WLAN
  • From: Evens Garde <evans.garde@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2008 06:15:02 -0400

The Tuesday 2008-06-03 at 22:47 -0400, Evens Garde wrote:

And guess what: the supporter asked me to open Internet-Exploder, connect
via cable to the modem-router and tell him what was written on the
screen.... That was all! Just open a browser! I could have done that with
any operating system. But Telefonica insists that the Browser must be
opened with Windows! ¡increíble!

I guess M$ pays quite a sum to Telefonica for this unbelievable
"information"...
[/rant]

Did you tell the "support" person that he or she is a
complete idiot? I would have.

Would that have helped solve his problem?

Yes, of course.

His step to solving his problem of being an
idiot is understanding that he is one.