Re: [opensuse] compatible graphic tablets
On Wednesday 04 June 2008 06:14:02 am Allen wrote:

If you have a tablet working under 10.3, could you please let me know
the brand and model, what driver it uses, and any difficulties in setup.
Also any particular comments on usability with opensuse (buttons,
pressure sensitivity etc) would also be helpful.

Allen - I'll have to go over this weekend and take a look, but my mother has a
Wacom tablet working on her 10.3 system. I believe it was a fairly painless
install.

I know the model is at least five years old.

--
kai
www.filesite.org || www.4thedadz.com || www.perfectreign.com