[opensuse] Burning DVD's
  • From: "Cornelius Franken" <Cornelius.Franken@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 13:00:55 +0200
Hi Linux People

Advice needed. Wife needs to make backup of data from her personal pc. I
copied data over the network to my machine.

Need to do the following:

1) Burn a DVD with all the information.
2) Optional be able use lightscribe and label the DVD with a nice photo
of me so she has sentimental reasons not to loose it.

Suggestions welcome..
Regards
Neil

Engen Petroleum Limited, disclaims liability for any loss, damage
or expense however caused, arising from the sending, receipt, or
use of this e-mail and on any reliance placed upon the information
provided through this service and does not guarantee the
completeness or accuracy of the information. Please visit
http://www.engen.co.za/home/server/common/disclaimer.asp to view
the full disclaimer.