[opensuse] Re: gimp-gap
On Tuesday 03 June 2008 04:13:36 pm Nathan Moschkin wrote:
Stanislav Brabec wrote:
Stanislav Brabec wrote:

I have just reviewed this package. It contains a lot of patent
encumbered code.

Well ... would it be possible to build a package that would allow users
to build gap themselves with relative ease if they wanted the codecs
included?

I mean, the editing features are very key .... even for simple GIF and
motion JPG animations... motion JPG sounds like it would be a very
powerful tool, anyway, as I use animations to help people build websites.

You'd be better off asking someone like Pascal (Guru) or one of the other
community repository members...

http://en.opensuse.org/Additional_YaST_Package_Repositories

I xposted this to the opensuse list since it probably will get more attention
there.

--
kai
www.filesite.org || www.4thedadz.com || www.perfectreign.com