Re: [opensuse] Again, I can not deactivate the table toolbar in OpenOffice writer
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 11:59:30 +0200 (CEST)

The Tuesday 2008-06-03 at 11:37 +0200, Petr Mladek wrote:

But go figure. There is something weird going on here...

Yes, it seems that the setting is not propagated to the other already existing
OOo windows. It brings some surprizing effects. I agree that it is not much
user friendly. I am not sure if it is easy to fix. It might be a deep design
problem.

Anyway, feel free to report it into bugzilla.novell.com.

Will do, next time it happens, because right now it is working. If I open one I'll have to go from memory.

But I didn't change the configuration file, mind. I simply had two opened files, one created a day or two later (same OOo session); the first file I couldn't make the toolbar dissapear permanently, and in the second file it dissapeared after some "insisting".

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.