Re: [opensuse] openSUSE 11.0 RC1 Review
  • From: Evens Garde <evans.garde@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 00:01:35 -0400
Basil Chupin wrote:
Fred A. Miller wrote:
Basil Chupin wrote:
Sloan wrote:
Fred A. Miller wrote:
On Thu, 2008-05-29 at 23:06 -0700, Ben Kevan wrote:
All,

I have written a quick review of openSUSE 11.0 RC1 which was released
today. Please check it out and if you like it please digg it:

http://digg.com/linux_unix/openSUSE_11_0_RC1_First_Glance_Initial_Review

I'll be doing more later but just wanted to scram that one out for now.
'Kernel update KILLED the system again....Thurs. night. 'Been up all
night and going to bed.

Fred, why do you run pre-release OSes?

IMHO you'd have a lot less grief if you stick to released versions ;)
No, no, no, leave Fred to fiddle with pre-releases. Better this than him
having spare time to post those one-liners promoting Windows products in
the offtopic list! :-D

Hehehehe.....yer really asking to get slapped about the head and
shoulders, aren't ya?! :)

Yeah, I know, promises, promises...always promises.....

Basil "whip me, beat me, make me write bad checks" Chupin