Re: [opensuse] openSUSE 11.0 RC1 Review
  • From: "Fred A. Miller" <fmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2008 22:46:54 -0400
peter nikolic wrote:
On Sunday 01 June 2008, Mike wrote:
On Sunday 01 June 2008 17:14, JB2 wrote:
comments, gripes, bitches and possible problems and can respond
and/or correct deficiencies?
Fred is simply trying to find out what your pain threshhold is, and
is also trying to up the ante about the price of the Gift Card you
are going to buy him to make him join the factory mail list. No
more and no less.

When you are just short of becoming a blubbering looney-tune then
Fred will (probably) subscribe to the factory list. They don't call
Fred, Fred "Marquis de Sade" Miller, for nuffin' ! 8-)
STFU Basil, you elitist pile of stinking cat crap.
Pot, Kettle, Black.. Ring a bell.... But I really should have top posted
this so you'd bitch about that too.

Sheeeeeessss theses suse list are rapidly becoming who can cus the hardest for the least reason

Basil and I were having a little fun.....jousting with each other. NO ONE should get upset about it!!

Fred

--
Linux is an old Latin word meaning, "I don't have
to support your Windows anymore."