[opensuse] opensuse 10.3 hangs on install
  • From: Phil Savoie <psavoie1783@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2008 16:45:05 -0400
Hi All,

I have an asus m2n-sli motherboard with one sata and one ide drive installed. the ide drive has windows xp and the 1 terebyte sata drive has nothing and is to be used for the suse install.

The darn things has given me nothing but grief with the suse install. If I boot normally to install I get a black screen and hangs. If I do a nolocal apic install it gets stuck at the activating usbs and goes no further if I do the no acpi install it hangs on loading sata_nv and the same for the safe settings install.

Any help would be great, please!

Thanks,

Phil