Re: [opensuse] bug in opensuse 11.0 RC1
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 14:55:43 +0200 (CEST)

The Sunday 2008-06-01 at 13:01 +0100, eddie wrote:

Just a quick question. Having tried out opensuse 11.0 RC1, I think I have
uncovered a bug and I just wanted to check if I should report it through the
normal bug reporting methods or is there something specific setup for
developmental programs?

You should describe your possible bug in the factory list, not here, and get comments, whether it is known, things you can try, etc, and finally, report it in the bugzilla.

Of course, you should first search the archive in case it has been commented before. I don't use wireless, so I don't know.

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.