[opensuse] bug in opensuse 11.0 RC1
  • From: eddie <eddieleprince@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 13:01:59 +0100
Just a quick question. Having tried out opensuse 11.0 RC1, I think I have
uncovered a bug and I just wanted to check if I should report it through the
normal bug reporting methods or is there something specific setup for
developmental programs?

In case anyone is curious, my laptop has a intel 3945 wireless card. It
configures etc. without any problems however, whenever I reboot the network
card fails and I have to rerun yast network setup, even without needing to
change anything because the setting in yast are retained. I have to manually
setup routing and dns (edit the /etc/resolv.conf file).

Thanks
Eddie