Re: [opensuse] will RC1 update to the final release ?
  • From: "Low Kian Seong" <low.suse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 12:47:08 +0800
# zypper dist-upgrade
Unknown command 'dist-upgrade'
Try -h for help.

Eh ? Is this a new feature in 11 or are you pulling my leg ?

On Sun, Jun 1, 2008 at 12:45 PM, Cristian Rodríguez <crrodriguez@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Low Kian Seong escribió:

Like everybody else on this list, can't wait for the final release, so
my question is, using RC1 can I eventually using updates upgrade to
the final release ?

Most likely yes, using zypper dist-upgrade

Cheers.

--
"Progress is possible only if we train ourselves to think about programs
without thinking of them as pieces of executable code." - Edsger W.

Cristian Rodríguez R.
Platform/OpenSUSE - Core Services
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH
Research & Development