Re: [opensuse] RE: Best fit Windows windowing between KDE vs Gnome
  • From: Sloan <joe@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 16:50:44 -0700
Randall R Schulz wrote:
I would consider it an enormous luxury to never need to use Windows, but that day is not yet in sight.

Sorry to hear that - linux work is definitely paying the bills for me, though there were lean years in the early going where I was pressured to do some windows stuff. Lately linux has been gaining enough momentum and mind share here at $BIG_COMPANY that I've got all sorts of fun projects lined up, and they've been perfectly willing to send me out to linux events (oracle/linux training, linux world, etc)

Randall Schulz
Joe