Re: [opensuse] RE: Best fit Windows windowing between KDE vs Gnome
  • From: Jerry Houston <jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 15:28:51 -0700
Carlos E. R. wrote:
We're also defaulting to multiple desktops again in GNOME for 11.0.

You know, that's the thing that I miss most the few times I have to use windows :-)

No need to miss it at all. Log onto SourceForge and download VirtuaWin. Linux-inspired multiple desktops, and open source at that. What's not to like?

I HAVE to use Windows (I develop software for Windows). But I wouldn't do it without VirtuaWin.