[opensuse] Re: Google Earth Problem
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 19:42:49 +0000 (UTC)
On Wed, 28 May 2008 12:32:03 -0700, John Andersen wrote:

If glx_gears works then chasing after drivers MAY be a red herring.

Mmm, good point, I'd missed that detail in Malcom's earlier messages.
I'd still verify the drivers, but I also do seem to recall now that there
was something that had to be done on one of my systems (might've been the
laptop with an ATI driver, might've been the desktop with the NVidia
driver) to get the glx stuff working for GE.

Jim