Re: [opensuse] Re: Google Earth Problem
  • From: malcolm <m.leatherby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 20:19:33 +0100
Jim Henderson wrote:
On Wed, 28 May 2008 19:22:15 +0100, malcolm wrote:

Constant Brouerius van Nidek wrote:

What kind of cpu do you have? If it is a Pentium II or III the latest
Googleearth will not run. A command is missing in these cpu's That is
somewhere found on an obscure place at Google. In that case they offer
a former version.
The cpu is AMD Athlon 64 Processor 3000+

Which video driver are you using? nv or the proprietary Nvidia driver?

I've got a similar system, but using the proprietary driver, Google Earth works fine. Haven't tried the nv driver.

Jim

I bought the box about 2 years ago and have not changed the driver.
Where can I look to find out which driver is in use?

Malcolm