Re: [opensuse] RE: Best fit Windows windowing between KDE vs Gnome
  • From: Sloan <joe@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 10:16:17 -0700
Carlos E. R. wrote:

The Sunday 2008-05-25 at 20:40 -0700, Joe Sloan wrote:

> Actually, it seems to be the opposite of that. kde is infinitely more configurable than gnome, and the multiple desktops are very *un* windows-like.

You forget that gnome also has multiple desktops.

You removed the portion of my post that said "as shipped in the past few suse releases" - yes, gnome can be set up for multiple desktops, but an option is apparently so well hidden that it's not uncommon for new gnome users to be unaware that the option exists.

Joe