Re: [opensuse] SUSE, VBox and Gamer
  • From: Adam Jimerson <vendion@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 11:48:45 -0400
On Wednesday 28 May 2008 07:11:18 am James Knott wrote:
Kai Ponte wrote:
On Tuesday 27 May 2008 07:40:56 pm Hechler Family wrote:
James Knott wrote:
Hechler Family wrote:
M son is an avid gamer that will not give up his games - and - real
Windows (and doesn't like dual-boot)

Is there anyone doing this combo ?

What is it you're looking for? What's the problem with dual boot?

Typical teen - too much of a hassle

Though I don't have teenagers - yet - I would honestly suggest one of two
things. Either he goes out and buys a new computer for games or he goes
out and buys a <insert console here> and a television.

Hmmm... Now there's an idea. Get a game console and convert it to
Linux... ;-)

The PS3 has a built in partitioner, so it would be perfect for that. Give the
kid the computer, you can have a computer, game console, and blue-ray player
all-in-one!

--
"We must plan for freedom, and not only for security, if for no other reason
than only freedom can make security more secure." Karl Popper