Re: [opensuse] SUSE, VBox and Gamer
  • From: Hechler Family <dahechler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 08:28:31 -0500
James Knott wrote:
Hechler Family wrote:
Thanks to all. I looks like either give up on Linux or virtualize it ?

Duaine

Geez, don't just give up like that. Tell him to learn how to reboot
or forget about the games. He shouldn't be dictating to you how to
set up the computer. As I mentioned in another note, set up the boot
loader to default to Windows, which will cause it to boot into
Windows, after a few second pause. If he can't deal with that, he's
got real problems that we can't help with here.
Well, it is - his - computer. The irony in all of this, I first taught
him Linux and LOVED it.

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ