RE: [opensuse] SUSE, VBox and Gamer
  • From: "Cornelius Franken" <Cornelius.Franken@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 14:26:42 +0200

-----Original Message-----
From: Hechler Family [mailto:dahechler@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 28 May 2008 05:40 AM
To: opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [opensuse] SUSE, VBox and Gamer

Thanks to all. I looks like either give up on Linux or virtualize it ?

Duaine

I am a big gaming fan. Got a dual boot setup and it is great. Works
fine. Dual boot does not affect the windows operating system at all. It
just modifies the Boot-loader which is a piece of software that has
nothing to with windows really. It just loads windows or Linux or BSD or
OSX or BeOS or ....

So having a dual boot system means you still have REAL windows. You can
do REAL Linux too. Maybe he is under the impression that dual boot
modifies your windows so it is winlux?

By the way Ps3 runs linux for the networking system. Teenagers are the
perfect form of birth control.... good luck.

Regards
Neil

Engen Petroleum Limited, disclaims liability for any loss, damage
or expense however caused, arising from the sending, receipt, or
use of this e-mail and on any reliance placed upon the information
provided through this service and does not guarantee the
completeness or accuracy of the information. Please visit
http://www.engen.co.za/home/server/common/disclaimer.asp to view
the full disclaimer.