Re: [opensuse] SUSE, VBox and Gamer
  • From: James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 07:18:19 -0400
Hechler Family wrote:
Thanks to all. I looks like either give up on Linux or virtualize it ?

Duaine

Geez, don't just give up like that. Tell him to learn how to reboot or forget about the games. He shouldn't be dictating to you how to set up the computer. As I mentioned in another note, set up the boot loader to default to Windows, which will cause it to boot into Windows, after a few second pause. If he can't deal with that, he's got real problems that we can't help with here.