[opensuse] Re: SUSE, VBox and Gamer
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 04:03:56 +0000 (UTC)
On Tue, 27 May 2008 22:40:14 -0500, Hechler Family wrote:

Thanks to all. I looks like either give up on Linux or virtualize it ?

Well, you've kinda painted a scenario that has no option because the best
options you've removed from the table.

"I want to teach my kid to learn to drive a car, but I don't want a car,
and he's not willing to learn in a driving school car". Um, OK, so how
exactly do you propose solving this problem? Either you buy/lease a car,
or you use a car from the driving school. There really isn't a third
option.

Jim