[opensuse] Re: K3B doesn't complete write verification
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 00:40:24 +0000 (UTC)
On Tue, 27 May 2008 18:31:56 -0600, Jason Bailey, Sun Advocate Webmaster
wrote:

K3B actually hangs on an X11 level. The whole thing becomes a large
white blob with window decorations (un-drawn, unreadable). I can
minimize the program and continue working, but I end up having to xkill
K3B.

I don't know that it's X specifically, but it's definitely something
blocking...

I don't think this is a force tray eject option. It worked perfectly
fine before I added the packman repository. Not sure if it's the packman
K3B build or a dependency that the stock openSUSE doesn't come with.

I would agree, but it's not something related to the packman repo itself
- I didn't install anything between when it was working and when it
wasn't - and I always set up packman as a default repo on my systems.
It's definitely something in the app.

Jim