[opensuse] How to obtain 32 bit firefox?
  • From: Simon Roberts <thorpflyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 08:50:07 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,

I'm trying to get a 32 bit firefox (to support flash), I failed to see how to
do this using YAST, and am looking into doing it manually. However, whenever I
go to the firefox site, it seems to insist on giving me the 64 bit version for
download. How can I force it to let me have a 32 bit version?

Cheers,
Simon

"You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a
man is wise by his questions." — Naguib Mahfouz