Re: [opensuse] Re: Upgrade from 11.0 beta3 to beta3 plus?
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 11:33:29 +0200 (CEST)

The Tuesday 2008-05-27 at 04:03 +0200, "Andrés G. Aragoneses" wrote:

But you are already using factory... Beta 3 is just a snapshot of factory.
If you update distro using yast or zypper, it will be b3+ if you happen to
update at the exact moment in time, but in all cases it is just factory,
and a moving target.

Thanks for your email, but factory is indeed what you have said, and I don't want a moving target, but a frozen snapshot, and I believie that beta3+ certainly is one. How can I upgrade to the last "official" snapshot (not factory)?

What you have is what there is.

B3+ is any factory after b3 and before rc1 and is a moving target, ie, the current state.

You can go to a site like gwdg, and they have frozen repos of beta3 and beta2; both the iso and the repo itself, because the manager of that site made the photo of the repo.

And as I said, for factory specific questions you should ask in the factory list.

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.
< Previous Next >