Re: [opensuse] feature 302909: vpn
  • From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 06:46:02 +0200
"John Andersen" <jsamyth@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 8:52 PM, Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hans Witvliet <hwit@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Reason: I used the DVD to install it on a system that is not connected
to the Net.

Yeah, we cannot put everything on the DVD.

Why not, since you don't ship anything anymore anyway.
Make a second DVD image. But the less common things
out there (for any value of uncommon you care to use).

We could - but so many nowadays have network access that it's more
convenient to just download what you need when you need it. We're
speaking about the non-common things where you need a few off - and not
4.6 GB...

Andreas
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany