[opensuse] Re: Upgrade from 11.0 beta3 to beta3 plus?
  • From: "Andrés G. Aragoneses" <knocte@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 04:03:03 +0200

The Saturday 2008-05-24 at 22:30 +0200, "Andrés G. Aragoneses" wrote:

I have just installed oS11.0b3 and I would like to upgrade to beta3plus, how can I do it? As far as I know, if I just select all the packages to upgrade in YastGtk, I will upgrade to factory, right? But I don't want to upgrade to factory.

But you are already using factory... Beta 3 is just a snapshot of factory. If you update distro using yast or zypper, it will be b3+ if you happen to update at the exact moment in time, but in all cases it is just factory, and a moving target.

Thanks for your email, but factory is indeed what you have said, and I don't want a moving target, but a frozen snapshot, and I believie that beta3+ certainly is one. How can I upgrade to the last "official" snapshot (not factory)?

Thanks,

Andres