Re: [opensuse] 10.3 CD question
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <paka@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 20:24:01 -0400
* Simon Roberts <thorpflyer@xxxxxxxxx> [05-26-08 19:56]:
Oh, that sucks, I guess I'll have to muck around and do a network
install instead. Tedious mucking about with cables before the wireless
stuff is installed.

Anyway, many thanks for the info; that saved me a lot of wasted time
messing about with the wrong install!

Well, you could split the iso and burn the pieces to separate cd and
reassemble on your off-line machine's hard-drive. Mount the iso and
copy to a folder. Then do the same as a network install from your
hard-drive. Instructions are on opensuse.org web site.

ps: Please refrain from top-posting and full quoting,
http://en.opensuse.org/OpenSUSE_mailing_list_netiquette#Quoting
http://en.opensuse.org/OpenSUSE_mailing_list_netiquette#Bottom_post

thanks,