Re: [opensuse] 10.3 CD question
  • From: Simon Roberts <thorpflyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 16:54:19 -0700 (PDT)
Oh, that sucks, I guess I'll have to muck around and do a network
install instead. Tedious mucking about with cables before the wireless
stuff is installed.

Anyway, many thanks for the info; that saved me a lot of wasted time
messing about with the wrong install!

Cheers,
Simon

--- "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a
man is wise by his questions." — Naguib Mahfouz